[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.1.12 with Grandstream HT502 T38 Fax

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:33:38 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm in the lab with Asterisk 1.6.1.12 and several ATA's testing T38.  I hit
a snag with the Grandstream HT502.  It only seems to nail up a session at
9600bps.  The Grandstream GXW4104 nails up consistently at 14400bps.  I'm
using the same equipment in the same configuration, just switching out the
ATA.  I have the latest firmware on each unit.  Any ideas on what could
cause this?  The configuration is pretty simple so I don't think I'm missing
anything there.  I'm guessing there is a built in speed limit on the HT502?

Thanks.

JR