[asterisk-users] Do i really need Dahdi and Libpri.

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 18:00:47 CDT 2010

Good to know. I'll try that. I needed such solution for a client few months
ago.

On 2010-03-21 6:06 PM, "Gordon Henderson"
<gordon+asterisk at drogon.net<gordon%2Basterisk at drogon.net>>
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010, Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:

> Virtual machine will not be able to access dahdi hard...
It will depend on the virtualisation technology you use... I'm currently
using LXC and can easily give a container full hardware access if
required. Certianly no issues with dahdi_dummy...

Gordon

http://www.aste...