[asterisk-users] ZTdummy

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 16:22:46 CDT 2010

You can comment ztdummy out in /etc/sysconfig/zaptel. As for affecting icmo

On 2010-03-20 5:16 PM, "Joao Gomes Pereira" <gomespereira at startel.pt> wrote:

Hello
I have a 4 span PRI board with Zaptel, and Im using it for a long time.
In the last days I noticed that the result of "zap show status" show a
ZTDUMMY.... but I never installed it:

o*CLI> zap show status
Description                              Alarms     IRQ
bpviol     CRC4
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1                OK         0          0          0
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2                OK         0          0          0
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 3                UNCONFIGUR 0          0          0
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 4                UNCONFIGUR 0          0          0
ZTDUMMY/1 1                              UNCONFIGUR 0          0          0

What is that doing ?
Also, some people say they cant send me calls through the ZAP trunk...
could be because of this ZTDUMMY?

Thanks
Regards
Joao Pereira