[asterisk-users] DID/CID doesn't match "." (dot) in CID field

Daniel Grotti daniel.grotti at klarya.it
Tue Mar 16 08:45:35 CDT 2010

Hi Murf,
this is what I get from CLI if I type : "[.]" instead of ".":

[example]
exten => test.skype/example[.]skype,1, NoOp(nothing)
exten => test.skype/example[.]skype,n, Hangup()

CLI> show dialplan example
[ Context 'example' created by 'pbx_config' ]
   'test.skype' (CID match *'example[]skype'*) =>  1.
NoOp(nothing)                              [pbx_config]
                     2. Hangup()
[pbx_config]

As you  can see the only "." has been erased.
There is no problem on DID ("." notations works fine), but only in CID
field.
I'm usign Asterisk 1.4.26.2

Thanks,

Daniel