[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2.5 x64 with Skype and DTMF on skype-out.

Joakim Eriksson mlistxert at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:19:22 CST 2010

I'm running Asterisk 1.6.2.5 with chan_skype on a x64 linux platform.
When a user calls from skype (not skype-in) to asterisk, dtmf (basically menus for a conference system) works just fine.
But when a user from the inside (soft or hardware sip phone) calls out via skype-out dtmf doesn't work.
I have tried setting the codec to alaw, and dtmfmode to all possible options (auto, inband and rfc2833).

Could someone with a similar configuration as mine verify if i have found a bug or not?

Some system info:

Asterisk 1.6.2.5 built by root @ XXXXXX on a x86_64 running Linux on 2010-03-02 20:15:09 UTC

Skype For Asterisk Components:
      Channel Driver: 1.6.2.0_1.0.9.2