[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2 crash: gdb trace on core dump

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 07:17:17 CST 2010

Hi,

I'm one of those people who still need to maintain * 1.2 systems and cannot easily upgrade. :-(

My 1.2 systems were very stable until I upgraded from 1.2.37 to 1.2.40. I have made some changes within my dialplan but nothing unusual.

Today I've had a crash:
https://issues.asterisk.org/file_download.php?file_id=25571&type=bug

Yesterday I had another:
https://issues.asterisk.org/file_download.php?file_id=25572&type=bug

Could anyone please have a look at these gdb traces?

Other than that the traces seem to point to ast_expr2 and chan_iax2, I don't really have a clue as to why Asterisk crashes.

Any ideas?

Vieri