[asterisk-users] Running DEADAGI from h extension

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Mar 11 20:57:15 CST 2010

     I get a warning every time I run DeadAGI from the h extension:

    -- Executing [h at CC:2] DeadAGI("Zap/7-1", "graba_dialer.agi") in new stack
[Mar 11 20:50:10] WARNING[8598]: res_agi.c:2203 deadagi_exec: Running DeadAGI
on a live channel will cause problems, please use AGI

     I use the agi script to do clean up and move the recording of the call.
The only way the h extension should execute is when the call has ended so why
am I getting this warning?  This is Asterisk 1.4.26.3 but I have seen the same
warning in previous versions.  My AGI script seems to be working so I am not
too worried but I would like to make sure this is not a sign of something more
serious.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología