[asterisk-users] Getting: Can't fix up channel from 5 to 7 because 7 is already in use, and pri_dchannel: Answer requested on channel 0/7 not in use on span 1

Håkon Nessjøen haakon at avelia.no
Mon Mar 8 12:54:22 CST 2010

After doing a asterisk shutdown, and dahdi_cfg, to restart the card
and asterisk completely, I got this message after about 3 minutes or
so:

[Mar  8 19:49:05] ERROR[17946]: chan_dahdi.c:10779 dahdi_pri_error:
T200 counter expired, nothing to send...

What does that mean? I can see calls arriving successfully both before
and after that error.

(The reason I needed to restart Asterisk was because Asterisk said
that a queue member was in state (Ringing) even though nobody was in
the queue or calling the device/channel/number, but thats another
story)

Håkon