[asterisk-users] Hardware requirements question.

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Fri Mar 5 14:08:14 CST 2010

Yes, this machine will be enough for that task. Performance wise. The
other good thing is that it is not very likely that someone will steal
your PBX. As far as I remember it is a 7 rack unit box which weights
approx. one metric ton. ;-)

But remember - if anything dies in the box and you have to get spare
parts quick you will pay more than you want to.

Chris