[asterisk-users] Regarding - P-Asserted identity

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 11:18:15 CST 2010

Hi All,

We have two servers, one server (SIP asterisk server) sending calls to the
second server(has PRI) which goes our through the PRI's (using TE 412p).
When the pprivacy is enabled: P-Asserted-Identity Header, privacy "id" are
sent in the header of SIP invite packet to the second server, how can we
identify this privacy and block the callerid as the call goes to the second
server which has the PRI cards (TDM circuit)? I tried setCallerPres(prob)
but it prohibits all calls, is there any way of identifying the calls with
the privacy ON coming from the first server and then block only those calls?

Server details:asterisk: 1.4.26.2
dahdi: 2.2.0.2
libpri: 1.4.10.1

Thanks for your help.