[asterisk-users] Looking for a configuration guru to collaborate with

Philip A. Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Wed Mar 3 15:23:52 CST 2010

I work with various fixes in the Asterisk source tree...
cross-compilation to new platforms, adding new features (channels,
resources, etc), and adding new configuration samples that do useful things:

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16090

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15858

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15857

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=12293

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=11969

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=11487

and I'd like to do more:

* simplify SLA (shared line appearance) through macros, etc.

* add E.164 support

* add Freenum/ISN support

* add diversion support (P-Asserted-Identity, etc) to SIP

* add find-me/follow-me via dialplan rules

* add telephone auto-configuration hooks

etc.  if anyone is especially good at troubleshooting dialplan and sip
(i.e. extensions.conf and sip.conf) issues, that would be really useful.

If you can help me polish some examples of how to do these, I'll file
"documentation enhancement fixes" in mantis (the Asterisk bug tracker)
and get the changes integrated into the source tree, as I did above.

Thanks!

-Philip