[asterisk-users] Echo cancellation on DAHDI

Brian brel.astersik100129 at copperproductions.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 10:49:19 CST 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 16:27 +0000, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010, Brian wrote:
>
> > It would be nice to resolve this - but it's probably beyond my
> > understanding and ability.
>
> Did you un-comment the 2 lines in Kbuild in the ...linux/drivers/dahdi
> directory?
>
> Gordon

Ah Gordon! Thank God you are here!

No my friend, I did not. I was blindly following this....

http://www.rowetel.com/ucasterisk/oslec.html#install_dahdi

But looking at Kbuild all it has in it is...

<FILE CONTENTS>
obj-m += echo.o
</FILE CONTENTS>

So I don't have two lines to uncomment ??? Methinks something ain't
right here. Colombo would be proud of me.

It appears there are issues with make -v- the path of echo.c + echo.o
from my limited comprehension of such matters.

Perhaps I'll whirl it again, this time unpacking to /usr/src/dahdi
rather than /usr/src/dahdi/dahdi. I had adjusted the paths but just in