[asterisk-users] rtcachefriends & qualify

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Mar 2 03:44:19 CST 2010

Thank you for your answer, Nic.

It seems that by putting rtcachefriend=yes, the qualify works as
expected and even changes made to my realtime MySQL-DB take affect
immediately without the need of a reload (I changed the username and
name).

However the old username and name are still valuable and using this old
SIP-user, one can still make outgoing calls. Receiving calls is no
longer possible :

WARNING[32439]: app_dial.c:1272 dial_exec_full: Unable to create channel
of type 'SIP' (cause 20 - Unknown)

Adding 'rtautoclear=yes' to sip.conf makes no difference. Changes to
SIP-account are taken immediately, but the old SIP-credentials are still
valid. (even after an unregister and re-register)

Only after a "sip reload" I get the notice :

[Mar  2 10:41:03] NOTICE[32498]: chan_sip.c:15889
handle_request_register: Registration from
'"Gerrie"<sip:gerrie001a at 192.168.1.150;transport=UDP>' failed for
'192.168.1.105' - No matching peer found

So a "sip reload" is always necessary to clear the cache ??

Jonas.