[asterisk-users] rtcachefriends & qualify

Nic Colledge nic at njcolledge.net
Mon Mar 1 08:31:47 CST 2010

Hi,

I think so, maybe someone can help clarify this for me also. I have:
rtcachefriends=yes
rtautoclear=yes
in sip.conf and was under the impression that this caches the settings from the database until a user unregisters. When they unregister the data is removed from the cache (rtautoclear). For me this was a nice compromise.

This is from memory but I’m pretty sure I got this from the documentation online, if someone can confirm what I’m saying that would be sweet.

Thanks.
Nic.