[asterisk-users] MeetMe and usernum

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:27:12 CST 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Emrah <eka at ekanet.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks a lot for your answer.
> The problem with the command you mentioned is... When do I call it? If two people happen to enter the conf at the sametime,
> I have a feeling there may be some little confusion there...
> Do you think I could use the agi-background option with meetme?
> I am using 1.6.

You'll need to figure out the channel the caller was originally on
before you dump them into meetme,
then grep for that channel on the output of meetme list to figure out
their number in the meetme room.

I personally would fire up an agi, pick off the channel, put them in
the room, then grep on the meetme list, then set / store the variable.