[asterisk-users] Echo problem in VoIP-calls

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Jun 30 09:14:22 CDT 2010

Gareth,

multiple users/SIP-accounts use this asterisk server from many
locations. Like I said: in another location with a similar setup, there
are no echo-complaints on received or made calls.

If you say that it has nothing to do with the Cisco-router, I don't
really know what to go looking for...

I will take your advise and try with a SIP-phone (snom 320).

What do I do if :

1. I also have echo with a SIP-phone ?
2. I do not have echo with a SIP-phone ?

Jonas.