[asterisk-users] Adding Congestion to CDR logs

Kenny Watson kwatson at geniusgroupltd.com
Wed Jun 30 05:32:34 CDT 2010

Hi,

I had a breif telco outage with one of my sip providers.

Is there a way to add failed calls to the cdr aswell as the connected ones?

I was also thinking about having an automated process that monitored congested calls vs Succesful ones on a carrier and weight the dial plan using this.

My dial plan is already run by global varialbes for day/night for landline/mobile and I was thinking that I could use the manager interface to change these variables depending on the sucess rate from an application.   Not done that much research into it but I beleive that this is possible!

Thanks

Kenny Watson