[asterisk-users] How to configure key sequence in features.conf.

louis liu louis.liu.2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 00:15:38 CDT 2010

Hi all,
I need to achieve the following function:
user 1 call to user 2, In the process they calling, if user 2 press *3 keys,
then the call hangup and playback voice file.

My setting as following:

************************* features.conf******************************
[featuremap]
textkey1 => *3
[applicationmap]
testkey1 => *3,callee,Playback,demo-instruct

featuredigittimeout = 20000
atxfernoanswertimeout = 15

*************************sip.conf************************************
[1]
type=friend
username=1
secret=1
host=dynamic
context=from-sip
[2]
type=friend
username=2
secret=2
host=dynamic
context=from-sip
****************************extensions.conf**************************
[from-sip]
include => testkey1
include => keycommand
exten => 1,1,Dial(sip/1)
exten => 1,2,Hangup()

exten => 2,1,Dial(sip/2)
exten => 2,2,Hangup()

[keycommand]
exten => s,1,SoftHangup(${BRIDGEPEER})
when I use  sip extensions 1 call to sip extensions 2, In the process they
calling, i press *3 keys. But there is nothing happened, the call still
through, and the system does not play the voice file.

I don't know where is the problem lies in. Can anybody help me ?
Thank you!
          Louis.