[asterisk-users] Vestec Tech Support

Kashif Kahn info at evestech.com
Sat Jun 26 23:58:14 CDT 2010

Hi Richard,

Reference your query, Vestec provides free
installation support for its speech recognition engine.

As
stated on our website at http://www.vestec.com/support_overview in order to post a tech support request, you first need to send an
email to support at vestec.com You will then receive an automated response to open a (free-of-charge)
account with us and post your query on our tech support forum. A
customer service representative will then respond to your query within
24-48 hours.

Please note that Vestec tech support forum is NOT
visible to the public; without an account with Vestec, you cannot access it. That is why you have not been able to Google it. Moreover, once you have opened an account with
Vestec and posted your tech support query, only you will be able to see
the communication between yourself and Vestec tech support, thereby
assuring you of privacy as well as a personalized log.

Hope this
helps. We are looking forward to seeing you on Vestec tech support
forum.

Best regards,
-Kashif

 Kashif Kahn