[asterisk-users] Very strange registration problem

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Jun 24 05:48:35 CDT 2010

Giorgio,

there is just no registration coming in. SIP debug shows nothing on the
SIP peers that do not register. TCPdump shows nothing on incoming
registrations. Firewall is down.

I'm using SIP realtime and I'm starting to think it is a problem with
the MySQL-DB of the MySQL-driver or something...

The thing that made it all work again (after reloading, restarting
asterisk and the whole CentOS-server) was recompiling asterisk 1.4.30
and addons 1.4.11...

I'm still looking for an explanation so I can act quicker the next time
this should re-appear.

According to you, what logfiles could tell me some more ??

Jonas.