[asterisk-users] realtime queues "membername" problem

Rob Coward rob at jive-videos.net
Thu Jun 24 03:42:51 CDT 2010

I'm just about to start experimenting with realtime queues, so can't
offer anything from my own experience, but what happens if instead of
updating the existing row, you delete it and insert a new one for the new
user ?

ie. DELETE FROM queue_member_table WHERE id=1;

INSERT INTO
queue_member_table (membername,queue_name,interface,penalty,paused) VALUES
('OtherUser','in_pruebas','SIP/1336','1','0');

Rob

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010
12:37:47 -0600, Jean Chassoul  wrote:  On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:57 AM,