[asterisk-users] realtime queues "membername" problem

Jean Chassoul chassoul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 13:37:47 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:57 AM, Tiago Geada <tiago.geada at gmail.com> wrote:

> to re-read peers from realtime db try: sip prune realtime all

Hi, I don't have a problem with peers or realtime sip! the problem is with
realtime queues I obviously have a queue_member_table for
INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE users to any queue on my callcenter system, I have for
example this row in queue members:

| id    | membername | queue_name | interface | penalty | paused |
| 1     | chassoul    | in_pruebas   | SIP/1336  |       1 |      0 |

I can see everything is fine on in_pruebas queue with the *CLI>

*CLI> queue show in_pruebas
in_pruebas has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'rrmemory' strategy (0s holdtime),
W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
   Members:
      chassoul (SIP/1336) with penalty 1 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken
no calls yet
   No Callers

The problem is when i need to disconect a user and connect another one with
the same interface or simple update the membername field on any row, for
example:

mysql> update queue_member_table set membername = 'OtherUser' where
membername = 'chassoul';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 1  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

mysql> select * from queue_member_table where queue_name = 'in_pruebas';

| id   | membername | queue_name | interface | penalty | paused |
| 1    | OtherUser  | in_pruebas | SIP/1336  |       1 |      0 |
+------+------------+------------+-----------+---------+--------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Asterisk don't read this change and don't update the new information on the
queue, I still got the old member instead of "OtherUser" member. :(

*CLI> queue show in_pruebas
in_pruebas has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'rrmemory' strategy (0s holdtime),
W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
   Members:
      chassoul (SIP/1336) with penalty 1 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken
no calls yet
   No Callers

Any ideas?