[asterisk-users] Xorocom Missing files...where to get it? astribank_upgrade

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:14:05 CDT 2010

What about after step 3? That is where the messy instructions begin. I am
not trying to bash but I just had to resort to google to find  this which is
not included in the Trixbox 2.8 installation instructions:

wget http://svn.digium.com/svn/dahdi/tools/trunk/xpp/astribank_upgrade
chmod +x astribank_upgrade

There is a disconnect in steps and there is flow. That is what bugs me.
Anyone can find the support link on that page. I was talking about the
general status of installation instructions. I don't know why it is so hard
to do a 1,2,3 install and DONE, specially when they can separate Trixbox
from Elastix and version to version.