[asterisk-users] Xorocom Missing files...where to get it? astribank_upgrade

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Jun 22 15:53:11 CDT 2010

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010, bruce bruce wrote:

> I was on Xorocom site but there is no clear and consice place to
> download drivers and firmware. I am reading their instructions to
> install Astribank 8 channel FXO on Trixbox 2.8 and I seem to be missing
> files at this step:

[snip]

> Where the heck are these files on their site?
>
> It's really a bugger when a manufacturer can't organize a site
> nicely....sigh

Based on the professionalism I've always seen from Tzafrir this struck me
as odd so I thought I'd take a look...

What's hard about:

1) Hover over "Support"

2) Select "Upgrades & Downloads"

3) Click on "Astribank Drivers"

Seemed pretty obvious to me. Am I missing something?

--
Thanks in advance,