[asterisk-users] Can't make calls out of Astribank - show regdump doesn't show voltage - Getting warning due to old driver

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 12:41:32 CDT 2010

Thanks for the tips.

This is an 8 FXO channel Astribank. My understanding is that Trixbox 2.8
already had everything dahdi related installed so there is no driver from
Astribank. I followed this page and did rpm -Uvh for freepbx-module-zapauto

http://www.xorcom.com/downloads/astribank2-dahdi.html

What other steps do I have to take to complete the installation if you think
I have not finished. Or where can I look to find the problem?

As you could see from my last e-mail, everything seemed fine except for the
voltage part. I am SURE that PSTN lines are connected to the box.

Thanks

<http://www.xorcom.com/downloads/astribank2-trixbox-ce-drivers.html#trixboxce2.8>