[asterisk-users] Can't make calls out of Astribank - show regdump doesn't show voltage - Getting warning due to old driver

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 23:58:00 CDT 2010

Hi Guys,

An 8 channel Astribank is connected to Trixbox 2.8 and I ran
freepbx-module-zapauto but I get the following when running these
commands and can't make calls out:

[Trixbox]# dahdi_genconf xpporder
/usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf: warning - OLD DRIVER: missing
'/sys/bus/xpds/devices/00:0:0/timing_priority'. Fall back to /proc

pbx*CLI> dahdi show channels
Chan Extension Context Language MOH Interpret Blocked State

pseudo default default In Service
1 from-pstn default In Service
2 from-pstn default In Service
3 from-pstn default In Service
4 from-pstn default In Service
5 from-pstn default In Service
6 from-pstn default In Service

7 from-pstn default In Service
8 from-pstn default In Service

pbx*CLI> dahdi show status
Description Alarms IRQ bpviol CRC4 Fra Codi Options LBO
Xorcom XPD #00/00: FXO OK 0 0 0 CAS Unk YEL 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

pbx*CLI> dahdi show regdump 1
Unable to get registers on channel 1
Unable to get stats on channel 1

[Trixbox]# dahdi_hardware -v
/usr/sbin/dahdi_hardware: warning - OLD DRIVER: missing
'/sys/bus/xpds/devices/00:0:0/timing_priority'. Fall back to /proc

usb:002/002 xpp_usb+ e4e4:1162 Astribank-modular FPGA-firmware
LABEL=[usb:X1044207] CONNECTOR=@usb-0000:00:1d.7-4
XBUS-00/XPD-00: FXO (8) Span 1 DAHDI-SYNC

Note: This Astribank is deployed in United Arab Emirates and I am not
sure what the line type is in terms of Ground or Loop start and
wondering if that makes a difference with the Astribank and the fact
that it can't how the voltage using "show regdump"

And I am definitly not sure what that warning of OLD DRIVER is about.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,