[asterisk-users] applicationmap and ChannelRedirect

Per-Henrik Lundblom ph at whatever.nu
Sun Jun 20 16:08:22 CDT 2010

* Zeeshan Zakaria <zishanov at gmail.com> [100620 16:14]:

> But I can tell you that I have implemented a couple of times somewhat
> similar dialplan functionality, recent of which was about 6 months ago. I
> used the n-way calling example as a reference and first made a working n-way
> feature, which itself was tricky, and then modified it for fit my
> requirement, which again, took quite a bit of debugging to make it work. So
> yes, I think it is somewhere in your dial plan that you should look. Have
> you tried to implement the n-way calling feature? That helped me a lot to
> understand how to successfully bridge in-progress calls to other channels,
> and make dynamic feature codes to work with it.

Thanks for your answer. I haven't tried the n-way example, just looked
at the dialplan and I think I have understood how it works. Will try the
n-way example to see if I have missed something. Still the bug 17117
rings in the back of my head because it matches my problem...

/PH

Per-Henrik Lundblom           epost: ph at whatever.nu
telefon: 0733-20 71 26        hemsida: www.whatever.nu