[asterisk-users] applicationmap and ChannelRedirect

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 08:57:56 CDT 2010

Hi,

It is hard to just look at your code and figure out why it is not working,
and personally I don't have time to test it on an asterisk system and
suggest you something.

But I can tell you that I have implemented a couple of times somewhat
similar dialplan functionality, recent of which was about 6 months ago. I
used the n-way calling example as a reference and first made a working n-way
feature, which itself was tricky, and then modified it for fit my
requirement, which again, took quite a bit of debugging to make it work. So
yes, I think it is somewhere in your dial plan that you should look. Have
you tried to implement the n-way calling feature? That helped me a lot to
understand how to successfully bridge in-progress calls to other channels,
and make dynamic feature codes to work with it.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com