[asterisk-users] Unable to pickup an extension, tryi

Rob Coward rob at jive-videos.net
Tue Jun 15 15:26:39 CDT 2010

Jonas,
Did you really read the whole wiki page ? I've not used PICKUPMARK
before myself, but if you want to pay someone consultant rates to do the
work for you, I'm sure there's plenty willing to take your money off
you. In the meantime, why dont you help yourself and really read the
whole page, including the many examples.

 From your 1 line snippet of your dialplan (dont know how anyone is
supposed to be able to give you much help with such little info anyway),
I can only guess that since you are using the 's' extension, you are in
a macro ? If so, try scrolling down the wiki page to the example using
'[macro-inbound]'.

Rob