[asterisk-users] Unable to pickup an extension, tryi

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Jun 15 13:21:21 CDT 2010

Philipp,

I have read this wiki, but I still don't know how to implement it in my
example...

The wiki says :

exten => 1234,1,Set(__PICKUPMARK=1234)

So how do I do this with my dialplan :

exten => s,n,Dial(${SIPaccounts},${timeout})
or translated :
exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/testcorp1&SIP/testcorp2)

Can you give me the exact syntax?? Because I really can not filter this
from the wiki.

Looking forward to your answer, thx !

Jonas.