[asterisk-users] Unable to pickup an extension, trying everything

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Jun 15 08:16:20 CDT 2010

Philipp,

thank you for your willingness to help me.

In a previous mail I gave a part of my dialplan: an incoming call rings
a group of extensions/SIPaccounts :

[sub-routing]
<snip>
exten => s,n(group),NoOp()
exten => s,n,Macro(GetGroupDetails,${ganaarID})
exten => s,n,GoToIf($["${sequencenr}"=="1"]?callit)
exten => s,n,Answer()
exten => s,n(callit),Dial(${SIPaccounts},${timeout})
<-------------------------------- !!!!
exten => s,n,GoToIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"!="ANSWER"]?nextstep:hangup)
<snip>

So the following happens :

exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/testcorp1&SIP/testcorp2) ; dial multiple ext

or

exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/testcorp1) ; dial one ext

I want to pick up the calling extension, in this case extension 10
(testcorp1) or 20 (testcorp2), or extension 10 (testcorp1).

How to do this ??
To proceed with your answer on PICKUPMARK, where do I put this ???

Remark : internal calls no problem (like calling extension 10 from
extension 20, and pick up extension 10 from extension 30)

But calls coming from external... impossible !

Jonas.