[asterisk-users] Unable to pickup an extension, trying everything

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Jun 15 07:27:11 CDT 2010

What happens in my extensions.conf is that an incoming call makes a
group of SIPaccounts ring :

[sub-routing]
<snip>
exten => s,n(group),NoOp()
exten => s,n,Macro(GetGroupDetails,${ganaarID})
exten => s,n,GoToIf($["${sequencenr}"=="1"]?callit)
exten => s,n,Answer()
exten => s,n(callit),Dial(${SIPaccounts},${timeout})
exten => s,n,GoToIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"!="ANSWER"]?nextstep:hangup)
<snip>

sub-routing is a sort of loop that checks al the steps of routing. A
step can be to dial a SIPaccount or a group of SIPaccounts.

So if this SIPaccount or this group of SIPaccounts are ringing, how can
I pick them up from another extension/IPphone ???

Jonas.