[asterisk-users] can't seem to register, status unmonitored

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 06:01:43 CDT 2010

1. Do 'qualify=yes' in sip.conf for the extenstions for which you want to
see the status.

2. 'sip show registry' doesn't show anything for the extensions registering
on your server, it shows your server registering on another server, i.e.
when when setting up a trunk.

3. Using php to make a call, you need to dedicate some time (probably a
week) for learning AGI using phpagi.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com