[asterisk-users] How to disable day light saving on Snom 360 phones?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:54:54 CDT 2010

I knew somebody will send me these links, so I mentioned in my question that
wiki was of no help. These were the first pages I went through, and they
don't tell how to *disable* DST. To have DST picked up automatically by
these phones based on timezone is so nice of Snom but that is exactly what I
*don't* want in this case. Setting it to '0' seconds doesn't help either.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-06-14 12:44 PM, "Philipp von Klitzing" <
klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

Hi!

> Snom wiki was not helpful. My client wants to keep his phones pointed
> to UTC time, no DST, no c...
How about this?

XML Syntax: Settings/dst/xml
http://wiki.snom.com/Settings/dst

Settings/utc offset:
Signed UTC offset in seconds. This value is retrieved automatically from
the timezone configuration. Usually there will be no need to change this
setting.
http://wiki.snom.com/Settings/utc_offset

NOTE: The timezone setting sets utc_offset and dst automatically !

Philipp