[asterisk-users] Qwest PRIs

Voip Asterisk asterisk at wideideas.com
Sat Jun 12 11:04:08 CDT 2010

BTW these were just up and running on a Cisco AS5300, so we know they work
and Qwest has them turned up and configured correctly.  The only settings
that were needed on the cisco was the coding and framing which is how dahdi
is configured now.  Anyone have any idea how to mimic default cisco settings
on dahdi/asterisk?

The line card used in the cisco was the standard 4 port T1 PRI card.

Thanks