[asterisk-users] Dual Atom mobo - call capacity

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at sunfone.com
Thu Jun 10 20:03:36 CDT 2010

I don't know how it calculates it, but FreePBX shows a bar for "total
calls" that looks like it maxes out at six.  We haven't hit that on any
installs of this device yet, but that seems pretty low for sure.

I know with four calls in progress, all VoIP, transcoding G711u to G.729,
the load of the machine is still around .3 .