[asterisk-users] Eyebeam hangs when you dial an unavailable number

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Jun 10 16:05:58 CDT 2010

	I am having problems with Eyebeam when the user dials a number that is
not available. This problem exists with both Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6 using
Eyebeam or Xlite. The problem seems to be that when the soft phone
receives the 503 Unavailable response it will not be able to dial
another number for a few minutes. Anything you dial will say that the
number is unavailable and it will not even send the number to Asterisk
(nothing on the CLI). The soft phone can receive calls, just not send
any.

	I have tested with other soft phones and they do not have this problem,
only Counterpath products. Any idea what the problem could be?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001