[asterisk-users] Delay in IVR

Sasa sasa at shoponweb.it
Wed Jun 9 09:36:47 CDT 2010

Hi, here information request:

extension number is 100/101
ring group number is 600
cpu : Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00GHz 3 GHz

On another voip machine (always with Trixbox) I haven't this problem, I have
tried with another phones and with XLite I have always this problem.

About DTMF in SIP trunk I have (in USER Details) this parameter:
dtmfmode=rfc2833

Another sip trunk configuration is:

PEER Details:
secret=yqyqyq
nat=no
context=from-pstn
host=x.x.x.x
insecure=very
type=friend
username=yyy

In USER Details:
canreinvite=no
context=from-trunk
dtmfmode=rfc2833
insecure=very
nat=no
port=5060
type=user

I hope that informtions are enough for resolve my problem
Thanks.

------

   Salvatore.