[asterisk-users] Can one adjust the voicemail-menu when using VoiceMailMain() ?

Glenn O Larsen glenn at europlan.no
Mon Jun 7 09:22:29 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Jonas Kellens <jonas.kellens at telenet.be> wrote:
> I made some changes to app_voicemail.c and recompiled asterisk. Now my
> caller is only presented with the menu-choice I want.
>
> However, the caller can still give another dtmf-input and be taken to that
> specific menu.
>
> How can I disable dtmf-input 2,3,4 if I only want the menu behind option 1
> available ?

In the C code, find:

                case '2': /* Change folders */
                        if (useadsi)
                                adsi_folders(chan, 0, "Change to folder...");
                        cmd = get_folder2(chan, "vm-changeto", 0);

then add the lines:

+                       cmd = 0; /* Go back to root menu */
+                       break; /* don't continue */

so it look like this:

                case '2': /* Change folders */
                        cmd = 0; /* Go back to root menu */
                        break; /* don't continue */
                        if (useadsi)
                                adsi_folders(chan, 0, "Change to folder...");
                        cmd = get_folder2(chan, "vm-changeto", 0);

add the same lines to case 3 and 4..

Did that help?

--
Best regards,