[asterisk-users] Can one adjust the voicemail-menu when using VoiceMailMain() ?

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Mon Jun 7 07:15:37 CDT 2010

I made some changes to app_voicemail.c and recompiled asterisk. Now my
caller is only presented with the menu-choice I want.

However, the caller can still give another dtmf-input and be taken to
that specific menu.

How can I disable dtmf-input 2,3,4 if I only want the menu behind option
1 available ?

Kind regards,

Jonas.