[asterisk-users] Re : Controlling calls

Adil Zaaraoui adilzeaaraoui at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 6 14:03:14 CDT 2010

Yes i can get the user remaining minutes from my database, the scrips runs; but when i run exec("Dial","IAX2/400") then geting the channelStatus if is answer it does not hangup using either getChannel().hangup() or just hangup().

note: when running Dial from my script, it blocks for a period about 13seconds then the program continue to the next statment.

I think you get what i want to achieve. dialing from the script, if the channel is answered, set a timer, if the caller consumed his minutes, from the script i hangup.