[asterisk-users] timeout problem with basic conf

iscario at free.fr iscario at free.fr
Wed Jun 2 12:03:31 CDT 2010

Hi,

I set up an asterisk server that i use with iax accounts. Everything is working
fine, but, for personnal reason i need to insert a home made proxy on my server
which role is to encrypt data.
Here i encountered what i suppose to be a timeout prb : i can register with my
account but i can not handle a call...
here is the debbug file : http://pastebin.org/301363. Do you have ideas ? Thanx
I underline the fact that my configuration is working (i mean i can handle a
call correctly) if i use my proxy by disabling the encryption.

My extensions.conf is the most simple : an extension 123 with one Answer, one
playback music, and one hangup (but i repeat that this configuration is working
without my home made proxy).

I do  not know which parameter i could change in the conf file (if there is
any???) in order i can use my proxy with asterisk...

Thanks to you.