[asterisk-users] HElP me I am a beginner

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:46:23 CDT 2010

Tim, may be you should receive your asterisk mailing lists mail on gmail, so
somthing similar, where you would not have these html, or clutter of emails
issue. Obviously you are upset on something which my email client didn't
show me, and probably others didn't see it either, but you did.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.