[asterisk-users] HElP me I am a beginner

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:16:06 CDT 2010

Hi Parashant,

As a new comer don't let it bother or discourage you. This happens here
sometimes on this mailing list, first somebody posts something, and the
replys later convert into an unnecessary and off the topic argument ground.
Soon you will figure out which posters are here to help, which ones to
object on your posts, which ones to object on your English grammar and which
ones to just ignite and fuel such arguments. On the whole, there are very
good and helpful people here.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.