[asterisk-users] Definite app_jack trouble - unsolvable

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:07:34 CDT 2010

Hi Julien,
I remember I had a similar issue with Jack_hook trashed sound. If I
remember well, caller heared me well, but I heard garbage (or
vice-versa, I don't remember accurately). Sorry, I don't remember how
I solved the problem (it just disapeared after changing something).
However I can recommend good tools to check what's going on with jack
ports: jack_rec (captures jack port to WAV file) and jack_capture
(same 3rd party thing with a bit more features), you can debug jack's
side.

Hope it helps.
Good luck