[asterisk-users] Slightly OT: trying to mangle packets from Asterisk for a multiple ISP setup (reward)

Jimmy Godbout sip at inbox.com
Tue Jun 1 11:00:34 CDT 2010

Mike,

I don't see the outgoing rule in your description. How does your system knows how to change the outgoing address to match the originating nic ?

i.e.

0: from all lookup local
32766: from all lookup main
32767: from all lookup default

ip rule add from 10.10.70.38/32 table admin
ip rule add to 10.10.70.38/32 table admin

0: from all lookup local
32764: from all to 10.10.70.38 lookup admin
32765: from 10.10.70.38 lookup admin  <=======================
32766: from all lookup main
32767: from all lookup default

Jimmy