[asterisk-users] Voicemail : mail attachment to multiple mail-addresses

Rob Coward rob at jive-videos.net
Tue Jun 1 10:26:05 CDT 2010

If you are using exim as your mailserver, why dont you just configure it
to lookup your aliases in mysql ? You can then provide a php-based gui to
allow maintenance of the aliases. I already do something similar but using
ldap as my aliases 'database'.

This is the router I use in exim.conf:

ldap_aliases:
 driver = redirect
 allow_fail
 allow_defer
 data =
${lookup ldap
 {user="cn=Lookup User,dc=mydomain,dc=org" pass=XXXXXX

ldap:///cn=$local_part,ou=Aliases,dc=mydomain,dc=org?mail?base}}

file_transport = address_file
 pipe_transport = address_pipe

Regards,

Rob

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 17:12:21 +0200, Jonas Kellens  wrote:  This way
of working is a bit difficult to implement into a website so that it stays
user-friendly for my customers...

 Now I work with a realtime MySQL-db and
a user-friendly php-website for settings that my customers can make on
their own. Editing the aliases of my Exim-mailserver is not flexible at
all...

 Jonas.