[asterisk-users] Voicemail : mail attachment to multiple mail-addresses

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Jun 1 10:12:21 CDT 2010

This way of working is a bit difficult to implement into a website so
that it stays user-friendly for my customers...

Now I work with a realtime MySQL-db and a user-friendly php-website for
settings that my customers can make on their own. Editing the aliases of
my Exim-mailserver is not flexible at all...

Jonas.