[asterisk-users] Why do Zaptel calls drop all of a sudden? Couldbusy detect be the problem?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:12:32 CDT 2010

Thank Martin,

That makes absolute sense. I have turned busy detect off for now and haven't
heard complains or lines remaining open for a Day. I am in Canada. I just
checked chan_dahdi.conf and I don't see callprogress there at all. So, I
guess the lines are fine for hanging up by themselves. Hope this doesn't
give me probs in future.

Thanks,
Bruce