[asterisk-users] Asterisk Gurus - What is your best Asterisk Queue Analyzer and Asterisk Log Analyzer program out there?

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 09:10:07 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM, bruce bruce <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:
> :-) I knew someone would bring up FreePBX. I have FreePBX installed and it's
> not good for Queues at all. It's using the reporting tool from Areski and

One of the several things you asked for was GUI for cdr database logs.

FreePBX is good for putting a gui on top of doing database cdr log searching.

This of course, assumes your colleagues know enough about using a
database, to be able to use a pull-down web form to do filtering, and
also know enough to not keep clicking when they ask for such a broad
query that it takes several seconds for the database to return the
results.